Stable release of Invition Print & Ship for WordPress now available!
We just released the stable version of the Invition Print & Ship plugin for WordPress in the plugin directory. From now on the plugin is available to the public and every site will receive automatic updates when we add new functionalities. Please let us know any feedback you have on the plugin, and most of all: show us your results!
Updating to the stable version
If you’re already using our software there is one thing you should know. We had to make a few breaking changes to comply with the WordPress guidelines for plugin development. This means you have to do one step extra when updating to the latest version. Your store should already display an update notice at the plugins page.
Go ahead and update your plugin!
After the update, you have to update your database to the latest version. This works as follows:
- Make a backup of your website!
- Install this plugin
- Activate the Invition Updater plugin
- Go to the plugin page in the menu (called Invition Updater).
- There are two separate actions on this page, Update Settings and Update Products. Click both actions.
- Your database is now updated!